Sewing a straight line

Hello!
Today I thought I would share my take on magnets for sewing a straight line.
If you're anything like me when sewing you can't sew a straight line without going super slow. So, I thought I would show you an idea that has been around and my take on it. Magnets. Yep. Flat, thin, magnets.
I have taken some pictures of my sewing machine plate and of the magnets. After I realize that's plate already has the measurements of 1/4, 5/8, 1/2, etc. I then felt silly for measuring and cutting the magnets down to sizes & writing the size on the back. Haha. So I had some of this neat fuzzy stuff ( I think it's a sort of washi tape?) and it was self sticky, so I used that to my self-sticking magnets. (See pictures of this too)

I hope you liked my idea. Have a great crafting day.
                     
                      Machine plate
     Magnets resized with decoration tape used.
        The Decorative Tape
 Magnets came in a package I believe I bought them at Joann's craft store. But, I'm also sure Walmart or any other store sells them. They all are pre-cut at 1/2-inch wide & 4-inches long. With a sticky back
 
  Written measurements on the back of the magnets for sewing a straight line. 


Thanks for stopping... 😁

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...