My first Embroidery machine!!

I can't believe I finally broke down and bought this for myself. (I did get a really good deal on it though).
I haven't a clue how to use the machine besides a little bit of common sense and a few YouTube videos I found. And, I do mean very few. Lol! It's not rocket science, right? Well, maybe. 😫 
I have already broken two needles and all I did was a few stitches. I'm pretty sure I figured out why. I'm trying to make felties and its really thick with one piece of felt, stabilizer, and the second piece of felt. Then some of the stitching backed over itself. I just need to practice and buy a crapload of needles.  😁
If, anyone has any tips feel free to contact me. 


1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...