2018 Christmas holiday wreaths made, and almost all of them did sell.

The wreaths I made and sold almost all of them for the holiday season for 2018. All of them have battery operated lights EXCEPT for the; Jesus is the reason, Rustic Antlers Merry Christmas, and Merry Christmas Santa grapevine wreath w/ greenery. 

Sorry, I posted so late. I've been busy and have a lot of medical b.s. going on. Nothing life treating, just extremely costly. Ugh, sigh, blah-blah-blah. Hahaha! (I don't say blah-blah-blah.) (Such a cute movie) 


Hope you've enjoyed them. 
Until next time...Or leave me a comment on what you like best. Or what do you want to see me make? Or try to attempt to create? Lol!! 
Ideas? Help? Ask me. I'll try to answer your questions or concerns. 😁































1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...