This is from my 1st cruise Feb 2023 to Cozumel, Mexico and Georgetown, Grand Cayman. I can't wait until October 2023. I will be going on the largest cruise ship in the world until the Icon of the seas launches. While on board the Wonder, It will be my birthday and I can't wait to eat at the Alice in Wonderland restaurant they have on board and the Cirque shows.
1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)
My overnight trip to Miami. My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise The passport office said his pi...
-
Here I have some vintage sheet music and vintage magazine's, that I purchased at a yard sale about a year ago. As you can see in the 1st...
-
The 1st pic is the book cover. The left side is the back, and right side is the front cover. The pic with the two small pockets on the l...

















































