#Rachaelray #zerograin #nutrish #influenster

Today I'm going to share an item that I have received complimentary from influenster to review and test it out. Also, IN no way was I persuaded to test this product for Rachael Ray and Influenster.
With that being said,
Here is my review of the cat food.
I have more than just one or two cats, So being able to switch to this cat food on a daily basis probably won't be in the budget.
So far my cats do enjoy eating the food. And when it's time for them to go potty, it's not as stinky. I do feed my cats a more natural food on a daily basis, but you will always get what you pay for.
If I owned less cats, I would absolutely purchase this brand.
I would recommend this product to any cat owner if you own 3 or less cats. OR if you are able to afford the this food if you own multiple cats. The pricing for the food is just too much for my budget, weight of bag vs cost of product.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...