Jack skellington tutu skirt and separate top Ensemble

I love Jack Skellington, The Pumpkin King. So I decided to make a Jack Skellington Top and skirt. This should fit a 8 year old upto even a 11 or 12 yr old. My daughter is 8, closer to 9 yrs old, but wears size 10 and the top fit her nicely. The stretchable crocheted top is a 12x10 inches. The skirt with stretch to 16 inches. The length of the skirt is 15 inches long. It is a double layer skirt as well. This is a no sew made skirt. You will see in the skirt pictures that I have wrapped around the tulle with double faced black satin ribbon. At the bottom of each piece of tulle there is a spider web satin ribbon bows and with a glittered tulle tie. I also created the Jack bat tie on the top of the crocheted top, I used black felt (which it glued onto black craft foam, then sewn onto the crocheted top) a white paint marker to draw on the lines and bat face. When the paint was dry, I sprayed 3 coats of acrylic sealer over this so it won't run or smear if wet. I have sewn the black ric rack trim with the purple tulle trim by machine to the top. At the bottom of the top is purple ric rack trim and a spider web lace trim, both are sewn by machine to the top. The black satin material is also sewn by machine, on the left and right side of the satin material, I left some gaps so the top is able to still strech. You'll find a few felt spiders epoxy glued at the bottom of the top. (Epoxy glue is stronger and makes the spiders stay on, if hot glue was used, they would most likely just fall off.) Oh, I almost forgot about the Jack patch that is an iron on. He's at the bottom corner. Lastly, this is a 4 total piece Ensemble. So you'll get the move able joints Jack big head necklace, the hair bow with Jack resin center piece. And of course the top and skirt. $55. You can find all my contact information @ www.facebook.com/timelessproducts4you 
While your over there, don't forget to hit like so you'll know when I'm doing giveaways and sales on my hand crafted items. 





 Jack bat tie.



 Black satin double faced ribbon shoulder straps that tie into a bow in the back, pictured above.
 2 layer grosgrain ribbon hairbow. With Jack skellington resin piece center. Epoxy glued onto the center. This is handmade by me.
Pictured above is the Jack skellington big head move able joints necklace. 2 pictures taken to show the body parts move.

Thanks for stopping by my blog page. I hope you have a crafting great day.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...