Elsa frozen inspired tutu dress

 Full view of front.
 Close up of the front
 Back view of the dress,  of the cape.
 Elsa's wand
Stacked hair bow.

This is a double layer dress, for ages 8 to 10 yrs old. This is the 2nd dress I made like this with the snow flake cape idea. For some reason I forgot to get pictures of the 1st dress. It was similar to this one. But with a white top and different colors tulle. And it was for a smaller size child. To see the full details of this dress you can find it on my craft facebook page, with all the measurements and price. Www.facebook.com/timelessproducts4you 
Thank you for stopping by. 

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...