A "Welcome" Spring wreath

 Front view of the wreath.

 A view from left to right, and a bit of a close up to show the pink embellishments.
  Close up of the center, showing the flower and the yellow ribbon I added under the flower.
View from right to left.
On this square based wreath I have 2 colors of deco mesh. The base color is orange and the top layer is a mix of these 3 colors,  Pink, orange,  yellow and a gold line through out the mesh separating each of the colors. I have coordinating ribbons and even burlap ribbon. One burlap ribbon is chevron in the orange and the pink in dots. I have alternated around the wreath with orange chevron then the pink dots next. I have added yellow deco tubing in each space with the ribbons. With the flowers I just basically placed them around the wreath and to where I finally thought they looked good. And lastly I added the Welcome sign. Since I used a square metal wreath base, I wanted to place the welcome sign sideways. Giving it a unique look. This is for sale and you can find it on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/timelessproducts4you
You'll find it under the album labeled Hand made holiday wreaths.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...