A triple Peacock wreath

 Front view
 From left to right view
From right to left view.

        This wreath is great for the everyday, spruce up your doorstep. The base color deco mesh is a turquoise and the top layer of mesh is a mixture of a sea green, a dash of brown and thin line of turquoise. I have also used a 21 inch gold mesh and cut the strips in half,  and making them a 10 inch lenght. After that I rolled it up into a tube and did this with 3 of them. Gathered 1 at a time giving it a half turn when folding them so both the ends will stick up. Now that I have 3 tubes gathered I have secured them down with the pipe cleaners in place already from doing the base deco mesh. Now back to the tubes, You will need to do that for all spaces around the wreath in between the gathered bunches. Now if your using the standard metal wreath base form. You will notice that there is 9 spots in between the gathers, and doing the simple math,  9x3 is 27 tubes you will need. Once that is done you can leave it at that like I did, (and as I'm typing this, I'm going to end up going back and adding some coordinating ribbon with the gold deco mesh tubes. Now, once that's all done, You can start to embellish the wreath the way you see fit. Rather if you decide to add some real Peacock feathers, or the glittered ki f at the craft stores. You also can add in some of the "twisty" picks, or if your lucky to have found the small glitter peacocks left over from Walmarts christmas section, add them as well. Have fun with it.
This wreath is for sale and you can find it on my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/timelessproducts4you
It's in the album labeled "Wreath's".
Thanks for stopping by.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...