Happy Easter Bunny fu fu. 2016 (2nd Bunny feet n ears wreath)

 Full view of front.
 Left to right view.
 Right to left view.
Bottom looking up view.

This wreath is a made with white and hot pink deco mesh. I have added the Happy Easter wooden sign to the center. The bunny ears at the top and feet at the bottom. I also have added some coordinated ribbons and also glued some felt bunny and chick shapes to the ribbon to give it that extra Easter feel. I have also added some glittered eggs in 4 different spots to fill it in. You will also notice the pink flowers and the purple and yellow butterflies on the front
 This Wreath is for Sale and you can also find it on my Facebook page at this link: www.facebook.com/timelessproducts4you
Thank-you for stopping by.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...