Freebie, clearance, free for review, or super cheap make-up items.

See below for description and Information.




● Wet n wild mascura and glittered eye shadow I found at dollar tree. I used two different $1.00 Eye make-up Sunday newspaper coupons and I got them free. 
● The Rimmel London matte finish foundation I received free from a Playtex tampon purchase, There was an on the box free w/ purchase coupon.
● The Rimmel London Scandal eyes eyeliner I found on clearance at Wal-Mart for $2.00.
● E.L.F eye shadow I found also at the dollar tree.
● Maybelle 24Colorstay I received free from @Influenster to review and test in a prior #Voxbox.
Thanks for stopping by! And, Keep your eye out for good deals like this. If you are interested in the Influenster program, I have a few invites left. Click the link below. If you are good at giving honest reviews for products you use, rather you like said product or don't. The more social media action you have (friends, followers, email contacts or blog viewer's) the better impact score you'll have and chances you'll have to receive Voxboxs you'll get. (Free products to test and review.)

www.influenster.com/r/392138

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...