It's been awhile since I posted.... Lots of stuff!

Where to begin with my news friends?

Well, I guess I'll start with my excitement of FINALLY getting my Conceal carry license in the mail about 10 days ago or so. Five month's of waiting, Which seemed much longer. Lol... I'm sooo happy about it!
I also have a new gun for body carry. Im also super! excited about that too. I love the way it shoots. & for the $$ it costs, I don't think it can be beat. It's AWESOME! I got it at Rural king, My hubby was excited too.  He was able to use his carry license to get it same day & not wait the 3 day cool down.
I also got a gift from the hubby. A new pocket knife. A #kershaw. I think he wanted me to give back his. Hahaha... But, I really like this new one. The open assist is really smooth & no sticking. It's great also when I'm out walking for my daily exercise.

Ok... So another thing is I'm in a #contest on the Influencer program, with Secret deodorant.
I've tried a few different types of deodorant that Secret offers, and the only one that I have found I like and work's, Is the ph balanced & invisible solid. It doesn't matter the scent, just as long as it's the original ph balanced Secret. I do like the spring breeze scent the best. And it will last on my a full day, and I sweat horribly.

Last bit of news that I have is, A Super wreath sale I will have going on my Facebook crafty page starting September 1st and will run until September 15th, 2017.
Go head over soon to: Www.Facebook.com/timelessproducts4you
And buy a wreath on sale for the upcoming holidays. Everything that you will see on my Facebook crafty page, Is made by myself. So when you buy from me, Not only is is handmade and will last longer, Your supporting #shopsmallbusiness and keeping money in local communities. Which helps me grow as small business.


#shopsmallbusiness #buyhandmade #wreathsupersale #Clevercraftingconcepts

Well readers, friends, family
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Until next time... Hopefully sooner Than later.
-Amanda
Clever Crafting Concepts


1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...