Christmas wreaths 2016. FROZEN INSPIRED & JACK SKELLINGTON

UPDATE.....UPDATE.....UPDATE
Frozen wreath has been SOLD. YAY!! I also have video of the light features of Jack Skellington wreath @ www.facebook.com.timelessproducts4you

Just a couple new Christmas "themed" wreaths I made. I hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas!!
#buyhandmade #clevercraftingconcepts #forsale #1ofakind #Christmas2016 #Frozenwreath ##Jackskellington

A bit about the Wreaths:
Frozen Christmas Wreath has a 3 light feature & is battery operated. You can see a video of the light features on my Fb craft page. Www.facebook.com/ timelessproducts4you
I have sprayed 4 excessive coats of water proofing spray.
Olaf and Sven are a great Duo in this one of a kind Frozen inspired wreath.




A 1 of a kind Christmas Jack Skellington Christmas Wreath. Jack Skellington is a "Anime" giving the wreath a more 1 of a kind. This wreath also has the same 3 light feature, battery operated included as the Frozen wreath has. I've also given 4 excessive coats of water proofing spray. This will prolong the life a great deal. Nothing is hot glued to the wreath, as hot glue doesn't hold up in hot and humid climates. Living in Florida, is hard on any outside item.








1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...