Bows! More bows! And Unicorn headbands


Bows, bows, more bows and unicorn headbands too!
I'm getting ready for my upcoming vendor season. Making bows glory to restock my inventory and making all sorts of unicorn headbands as well. Of course, if you see something you want to purchase get in touch with me and I'll have a private Etsy listing for you.
Remember that Clever Crafting Concepts is always handcrafted. Not items bought and resold.
You can also find me at, 
Www.facebook.com/timelessproducts4you.com
On Etsy: Clever crafty chick
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Clevercraftychick








































1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...