Troll hair headbands and a Troll blanket.

Made these the past couple of days. I even this idea on Pinterest and these are super easy and fun to do. The possibilities are endless on how you can create them.
Somewhat directions:
It's the no sew tutu technique on how to add the tulle to the headband. ( My pieces are 18 inches long, and then you fold in half to do the slipknot tie.) Then tie the tulle with thin ribbon or even thread or hair ribbon tie, a zip tie would even work (See pics). Add your embellishments, make sure your tulle looks even on both sides of the head band, Then add a small dot of hot glue under the tulle on the underneath idea of the headband to secure the tulle from moving on the head band. That's it, it's that easy.
               Sold. Via etsy
              Sold via etsy

Sold via etsy. 
 A trolls lap blanket I made withmy new sewing machine. You can see pics and I go on the post. My new sewing machine. The blanket is a toddler bed size.
     And Poppy troll head band I made not too long ago. It's for sale on etsy in my shop.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...