Some new creations. & other stuff...

My 1st thing is a product review program found online. It's free, and who doesn't love free. So...here is a direct link. Check it out.

http://h5.sml360.com/-/2f9c8

Next up....
Here is a special request from a customer of mine, for a Bam Bam costume. Complete with the club, hat and tunic piece. This is completely out of my Forte. I am not good at sewing, and with a little directional help from my mom, I was able to make help costume.
And from the same customer, she had a couple of requests. The kind that are in my Forte. 1st is the itsy bitsy spider tutu dress costume, complete with all 8 spider legs. She wanted it to have a sun  hair bow and cloud something to wrap it all together, so I made some elastic band cloud anklets.


& a one of a kind Elsa tutu dress, with a Snowflake cape. 





A 4 layer full lenght tutu dress. Complete with snowflakes without, and sparkle tutu here and there.


Next up.....
This is I think my favorite wreath I've made so far . 
🎃🎃🎃 JACK SKELLINGTON 'THE PUMPKIN KING'.🎃🎃🎃
I made it in hopes to sell it @ 1 of my craft fairs /events honestly, But after the amount of money, time, and effort. I honestly don't know if anyone is willing to pay that amount of $. It's just over 3.5 feet long, and just over 16 inches wide. Has Pumpkin shaped orange battery operated lights (batteries  included) a wooden sign made by Diamond dust designs. (Found on fb or Google) a Jack plush doll, lots of embellishments and deco mesh. & of course I always spray my wreaths with a few coats of water proofing spray and a clear acrylic sealant spray. It's not a 100% protection guarantee from weather elements, but does give it a prolonged lifetime. 




The witch wreath.
It's hugh! & the pictures truly one not do it justice. It's on a 24inch metal base frame, & with the mesh, it measures from left to right at just about 30 inches. Lots of mesh, ribbons, embellishments, Satin witch hat, that I tufted with fiber filler, added ric rack trim and bat trim with orange Feather trim. I sealed under the hat with black felt. The witch broomstick @ the bottom of the wreath, I spray painted black and added lots of glitter, & a purple skull pick to make it spooky complete. Adding the witch legs & Wooden center witchy sign to make it all complete. This wreath also has been sprayed with acrylic sealer and water proofing spray. Especially the hat. The wreath is actually about 5lbs. It's not going to swing about or move out of place on the door. 






Fall themed burlap wreath with scarecrows. It kinda says it all in the pictures.





1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...