Jack skellington Christmas wreath (custom made order completed)

A custom made order completed. A nightmare before christmas inspired wreath. This was made for the winter season. I used an 18 inch wreath base. Which has made this a 36 inch wreath with the deco mesh used. I have used coordinating matching ribbons, small size Christmas silver ball ornaments, and snowflake ornaments to use as the decorations. I have also used two silver spiral picks to offset both sides of the wreath. 
Front view of the wreath.
View from the left side.
Up close of Jack.
Right side view of the wreath
Top view of the wreath.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...