Mad tea party. Paper bag Mini album

                        Charms.















This is my take on the paper collection by Marion Smith. "Mad tea party" paper bag mini album.  It measures 8 3/8 x 5 3/8. Inside pages measurements are: 8 1/4 x 4 3/4. I followed the paper bag tutorial by Ginger with my sisters scrapper.  Her tutorial was very easy to follow. First picture is of front cover, and inside pages, to back cover. I haven't been able to find a lot of time to finish the album with embellishments in the inside. I hope you enjoyed this project, As I did. Leave a comment if you wish. Thanks for looking!  ðŸ˜€
Added the trim to the spine.
Tags




1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...