Christmas eve at Busch Gardens. Tampa Bay, Florida


Our Trip To Busch Gardens On Xmas Eve. With family friend's 2014. Unfortunately, The hubby Brian had to work. 

                     Xara and myself

 Stephanie, Erin, Alyssa,  Christian
         My beautiful daughter Xara


Snow. As much as we will ever see in Florida.
                    Xara being silly.
Poinsettia Christmas tree.
             Poinsettia light show.
It Was A long Day night for the kiddos. As you can tell in the picture.
Angel mime. Look at both positions in the 2 pictures.  You will see how she moved. She was so good, I couldn't tell at 1st myself if she was a statue.  I took a 2min video. And after almost the 2 mins she moved into a different position.

Leaving the park after a fun filled night.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...