My long process of making this Mixed media Journal.

The 1st pic is the book cover. The left side is the back, and right side is the front cover. The pic with the two small pockets on the left and right, are the inside of the book. The 2 pics with the  page's and hand sewn envelopes will be the contents of the journal book when I get it completed some day. Lol. I started the book before I moved and had to stop many times to get packed up and haven't been able to get back to it yet. I would like to start working on it soon. There isn't much left to do. Just to bind it, and do small embellishments to a few inside pages. I will also try to do a video of the completed project once I'm all done.  And post it to my YT channel. Hope you enjoy it . Thanks!!) 

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...