All Hail the Pumpkin King, and his dog Zero

This is a passion project of mine.
I seen Jack and Zero in the store, sitting on the shelf and I picked up Jack, put him in the cart and Zero looked at me with his pumpkin nose, and dark eyes. After, thinking it over for a minute I picked up Zero too. I said to myself (out loud) I have a great ideas for them in a Halloween wreath.
It was kismet for sure. Having some of the other supplies already like the red color LED lights, Red glittered roses, and red spiders. Then, finding the black and white pumpkins at Hobby lobby later that day, well! It was, Just perfect!!
So.... I Hope you all love this wreath as much as I do. And, Thanks for stopping by... Enjoy!

*This Wreath was sprayed with 4 coats of a water repellent with silicone base sealant. It prolongs the life of the wreath.
* Beware of the Pumpkin King wooden Sign was purchased from Diamond dust designs.







#Buyhandmade #Shopsmallbusiness #Clevercraftingconcepts #Forsale 
Www.Facebook.com/timelessproducts4you 
https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/ascrapper01

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...