Nirvana Paper bag mini album

This mini album is the gorgeous paper line by Marion Smith Called "Nirvana". I also used the tutorial by Ginger with My Sisters Scrapper.  Her tutorial was very easy to follow.  The album is only 6 pages. The measurements I believe are 8 1/4 by 4 3/8. The spine is 3 inches. Not the size that Ginger gives in her tutorial.  But I knew that I was going to add some larger flowers to the page's.  And I wanted to make sure they were not smashed. I've also used the "stack the deck" binding system by Laura Dennison, with following the paper trail.  On the front cover I added some recollections bling, flowers by I am roses, and Wild orchard crafts. I used the Tim holtz metal corners. With the rosette trim,  I glued that to the antique lace I had in my stash. With the spine, I heat double heat embossed the florishes, added a couple of small I.a.r flowers and I named it family record to put family photos in. Each page has a flip out, also with each page is made from the paper bags from Michaels, the recollections brand. 
                          Front cover
                  Spine of book
1st page
1st page's with flip out
Pull out tag for 1st page
2nd page,
2nd page with tags
3rd pg.
4th page

4th pg with flip out
Tags of 4th pg
4th pg pull pull tag
5th page

6th page tags
6th pg with flip out
Back of book with waterfall.
Close up of flowers on last page

Waterfall.
Another image of the waterfall.

Back cover.

1-day trip to Miami (February 2023)

My overnight trip to Miami.   My hubby and I had to go to Miami a few days before we went on our 1st cruise  The passport office said his pi...